25 Mei 2008


Before you were born

I’d never have guessed

Such a wonderful son

That I would be blessed




When you were little

I’d watch you play

You’d smile at me

In your own cute way




My heart would fill

With my love for you

Without you I’d wonder

What would I do



And as you grew up

I watched you with pride

Happy was I with

You at my side




You mean so much to me

And you give me so much pleasure

I love you so very much

And you I'll always treasure

I'm here for you

With lots of love to give

With you in my life

I have more reason to live

These things I say

Are from the bottom of my heart

I want you to know

In my life you're a big part


Happy Birthday Rafi……

I Love You…...

From Ayah & Bunda with Love…..



1 Comment:

  1. BANG IID said...
    Duh, anak-anak yang keren dan cantik....
    Semoga senantiasa berbahagia....


    http://www.hujanjam13.wordpress.com

Post a Comment